Our safety programs are regularly reviewed by OSHA and third-party agencies to ensure compliance.
SCADA Cyber Security Design
We design each system to provide industry proven SCADA solutions that meet or exceed each client specific cyber security needs.
Sierra Controls specializes in designing and supporting SCADA systems which run your critical infrastructure
Sierra Controls goes to great efforts to implement a secure infrastructure that allows your intended remote access without the unwanted intrusion of others. Our understanding of modern IT based solutions allows us to provide secure solutions for PLC’s, radio networks, and HMI’s. In addition, we have a proven systems which provide the needed security and redundancy. This is one of our highest priorities in our designs and becomes the foundation to the development of the entire syatem architecture.
Sierra Controls is currently working on a major security overhaul of our current business policies, practices and procedures to be compliant with the rigorous requirements of today’s cyber security requirements. This initiative has primary focus in the following key areas:
- PART 1: Align our internal business policies, procedures and practices to meet the NIST 800-53 Vendor Compliance Support (VCP) requirements.
- PART 2: Train our internal staff to design, install and commission SCADA, IIoT, and IT related systems that meet the NIST 800-53 Security & Privacy by Design (SPBD) requirements.
- PART 3: Design and commission systems that meet or exceed the individual requirements of each client’s custom cyber security policies and procedures.
The following represents a list of referenced standards used by Sierra Controls in the development of our Cyber and Digital Security Program.
- NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (Moderate Baseline)
- NIST 800-171 Rev 1
- NIST 800-161
- ISO 27002
- AICPA SOC 2
- AES-128 Encryption Guidelines